Сообщений всего: 1
Дата рег-ции: Март 2022
Откуда: Россия, Сковородино
|Barcodes have become an integral part of everyday life. These are special lines that contain certain information. Detect such information with special equipment - a scanner. There are many retail facilities equipped with them. With the help of barcodes you can find necessary information much faster. If you search the data manually it will take much longer. In this case errors cannot be ruled out.
First select the desired item. After that, scan the position for a couple of seconds.
[img](для просмотра ссылки Вам необходимо авторизоваться) /img]
You will see on the scanner screen:
- Full item name;
- Possible discount offers.
After that the data processing will be done. The information received will be sent to the cash register terminal.
Views of barcode scanners
1. By the type of service:
- The manual barcode scanner is the most popular device of all other types. A USB cable is required for its operation. The scanner is easy to operate and small enough to be quickly and easily handled. Virtually all handheld bar scanners have an extra stand. Manual scanners are mostly used by small stores and companies dealing with large parcels. Very often the manual scanners are used by logistics companies for scanning parcels and various retail outlets.
Stationary - is a stationary mechanism. In order to interact with it you need to bring it close to the object. This machine has a high productivity. This is due to the high speed of activity. It is often installed in large stores with a large number of goods (для просмотра ссылки Вам необходимо авторизоваться)
- Built-in - is installed in the cash register system. Scanning does not require wires. It is sturdy, immovable, reliable, good working ability.
2. Based on the scanning method
- LED - reads the index by the red beam Information first hits the light, is reflected, then downloaded into the system Main disadvantage is that if you hold a barcode more than 10cm away it will not be scanned. The LED scanner can read only one-dimensional numbers because it was created a long time ago The LED scanner reads only one-dimensional codes, since it was created a long time ago.
Proses of choosing LED varieties:
a) beneficial price;
b) durable for a long time;
c) suitable for the smallest barcode sizes.
- The principle of laser barcode scanners is exactly the same. But the beam is illuminated by laser. It's a more sophisticated and innovative device.
a) accessible even for distorted and small images;
b) suitable for any format;
c) large distance of use;
d) very fast;
e) does not crash when tilted;
f) can be mounted on optional stand
Disadvantages of the barcode scanner:
1) Not resistant to shock and vibration;
2) Doesn't scan shimmering objects with glitter;
3) High cost.
3. Photoscanners barcodes are the latest developments. Principle of operation is that the program takes a picture and recognizes a barcode. The action is very fast for a few seconds. It interacts with all types of data encoding. Reads data from a distance instead of close range. You can also read codes from various gadgets even in a tilted position. It has a robust frame. The only negative factors of this device can be distinguished by its high price.
4. Based on the authorization method
- Wireless - connection by cable: standard USB or other types;
- Wireless - another name for radio scanner. Connection is via Internet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
5. Based on barcode type
- Linear - single-beam scanner Linear - one-beam scanner Designed for small shops and not big shops
- Two-dimensional - with many infrared beams.
In order to select the right barcode scanner you should know and take into account what it will be used for. If we consider a supermarket that sells cigarettes and alcoholic beverages, in this case it is better to use the photo scanner. Saving money on professional barcode readers for chain supermarkets and big stores is a big mistake. A quality device in the future will facilitate and accelerate the work of staff.